Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Google is everywhere....

everywhere, everywhere....

It's been a long long time since I lasted posted. Hmm.

School is .... good.

Home life is ... great.

my inner peace is ... right at this moment .... really really good.

All in all, things are much better since my last entry. I'm not saying that EVERYTHING is perfect, but, definitely better.

I've taught myself to knit(actually the art teacher at my school helped) and I'm almost finished with a scarf. I find knitting to be so fulfilling. It is so satisfying to create something that I can actually wear!

I've read a LOT of great books. I would like to start a list of what I've read in my book group both to keep track and also just to be visually impressed by the length of the list

Gotta go make supper now..

rj

1 comment:

Tommy Estlund said...

Glad to see things are well for you.

Would love to see some more posts....!