Monday, August 04, 2008

It's Hot

Nothing like stating the obvious. Urgh.

In Wisconsin, the temperature got hot enough to swim and catch some rays. The nice thing though was the lack of humidity.

Spent some time at school today. Not sure how I want to set my room up yet. So, as a result, I've not moved any of my furniture except to pile it all in the middle of my room.

Am also looking for new family room furniture. Can't decide yet what I'm looking for or how I want to arrange the room. I like how it is now but feel it might be time for a change.

Anyone recognizing a theme here? Urgh.

1 comment:

Diane Melvin said...

I have the same problem. I arrange something and it will stay that way FOREVER!!! I haven't moved any furniture in my house since the day we moved in (except to vacuum under it). My sister is the total opposite. She moves furniture on a monthly basis (sometimes weekly). It would drive me nuts to have to come up with a new arrangement. It was hard enough the first time! See you in a few days.