Friday, July 25, 2008

Am I Leaving It All On The Field?

Randy Pausch has passed away. He died last night. I loved his last lecture and in the coming days will listen to it again.

One thing he said really stuck with me... leave it all on the field.

I have, at times in my life, been afraid to do that. Afraid what others will think of me or say about me. Just typing these words makes me see how ridiculous that worry is. People are going to think and say what they want. Big deal.

Many things are changing right now and I am excited about the changes. I can see with some clarity this morning that change often brings about very good things.

Randy Pausch spoke about achieving your childhood dreams. This week while I'm on vacation, I am going to make a list and see where I'm at with my dreams.

No comments: