Sunday, July 06, 2008

And a good time

was had by all.

This weekend has been a blast. My sister came over and we spent the afternoon hanging out with people from the cast of Into the Woods. Then we went to a friends house for supper and fireworks. My husband LOVES fireworks and gets such a blast out of putting on a show it makes me happy watching him be so happy.

Yesterday, I helped my friend make costumes for the show. Alex came with and it was fun to hang out together. It makes me sad when I think about him being a senior so I try not to think about it much.(denial can be a great thing)

Today, I'm working on getting my lines down and making my cropped cardigan. I love knitting and I'm so glad I can make things to share with others. I want to find a nice yarn shop while I'm on vacation. I am on the hunt for yarn for my nieces sweater and some sock yarn for myself.

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Sounds like your summer is going wonderfully!!! I saw you last night too, I think you realized it was me right as I realized it was you! I was driving mom's car.

:-) Me

Diane Melvin said...

Glad you have a wonderful day. Isn't it nice to be able to enjoy something without the stress and knowing in the back of you mind that you have to go back to work the next Monday?!? For us it was a celebration in more than one way. Read my blog to find out about my pictures. Sorry.