Sunday, February 22, 2009

25

I think I'm depressed. I get so down on Sunday afternoons. I know it's because I am dreading going back to school. I do like my job but lately, it has been a j. o. b. It takes a lot of energy to be around some people and even more energy to try and be positive.

I guess I'm not depressed, just having a crisis of purpose.

I enjoy teaching. I feel fulfilled when kids have aha moments and especially when we see progress in their skills. I work with kids that need special help and I know I'm good at figuring out what to do for them.

But.....

1. weekends that are full of good times
2. my husband who i love more today than i did the day we married... & i didn't think that was possible
3. my oldest
4. my middle
5. my youngest

Grace in small things has changed my perspective on so many many things.

No comments: