Wednesday, February 04, 2009

9

I'm sad I missed posting yesterday. I was toooooo sick yesterday to sit at the computer. So here's my list for today and yesterday.

1. that whatever was up with my stomach is not over. enough said.

2. carmex - nothing else works the same for me.

3. gain - love the smell of that laundry soap. love. it.

4. dishwasher - umm... what else is there to say about something that washes your dishes?

5. turtlenecks - i love wearing turtlenecks. i would wear them all the time but i imagine they would not be as much fun during the summer months.

6. delay timer on my coffee maker - waking up to fresh coffee... yum!

7. my husband will go to the store for things anytime i ask. he actually doesn't even mind!

8. sleep timer on my tv - because sometimes, i like falling asleep to a little noise.

9. my co-workers - i work with some great people that are fun to spend the day with. i like working as a team and helping the kids along their path

10. winter - because with the cold of winter comes the promise of new growth. Ü

No comments: