Thursday, March 12, 2009

Embrace

I got my hair cut yesterday. I love it. The girl that cut my hair is from Minnesota. She's charming, easy to talk to and does not cut my hair in a straight line. Anyone that has curly hair will understand how much this thrills me.

Moving back to the midwest was a decision my husband and I made on the fly. Our oldest son was a newborn and we needed to live somewhere we could be safe and have a better quality of life. Living in a place with many things to offer is not fun when you can't afford to do any of those things.

Living in this town with not many things to do has not been easy. My husband especially misses his old town with its mountains, streams and views. I miss the people, especially the hippies and the natives. But we have made this work. We have found things to do and met many great people.

And now that I have found someone that doesn't cut in straight lines, I love it all the more.

2 comments:

Music Lovin' Mama said...

Ok, I gots to know where'd ya go? I, too, am needing something other than the same ol' same ol, ya know? :)

Rebecca said...

Pages of Looks. Kelsey is AMAZING!