Sunday, March 01, 2009

What a Great Weekend

I had such a great weekend. I didn't do anything special except hang with my family, watch some great movies and knit. Grace in small things has truly changed my way of looking at life. I have a tendency to be down and negative (at least that's what I am in my head). I really want to not be that way and enjoy/fully particpate in every second I am blessed to have. I know that there will be hard times but again, I want to be in the moment and not be looking ahead all the time.

1 comment:

Etta said...

I was thinking about your blog this morning, thinking about stealing your idea and changing my focus to what I am thankful for. you know I go down the complaining negative trail everyday!

I feel like I am little closer (physically and friendship wise) by reading your positive thoughts.
Thank you.