Friday, February 25, 2011

Books & Things

Just finished reading "The Last Chinese Chef". I can't remember the last time I so enjoyed a book. I learned about Chinese cooking, meal preparation and some Chinese history.

I've started working on "Into the Woods" with the TSU theater department. Great cast - going to be another wonderful experience.

Getting ready for contest... lots to learn about entering events in the computer, making sure the song selections are on the PML, entering the right number of groups and solos, getting everyone to practice, memorizing GERMAN, scheduling ensembles to practice when EVERYONE is present.

And just because I didn't have enough going on, I started a show choir. Yes, that's right, a show choir. Some of my happiest memories of high school were show choir. I know that going to those rehearsals and play practice were the only things that kept me alive at the time.

Not sure why I'm really writing all of this down, but wanted to keep track of what's going on in my life right now.

No comments: